- Jeffrey Lu
FATAL ERROR is a real-time strategy (RTS) game on the digital battlefields of a computer world under attack. With your TAC-AID companion and advanced programming, you must eliminate all threats to the Mainframe and take the fight to your enemies.
Inspired by classic RTS games from the 1990s, FATAL ERROR combines the best elements of fast gameplay and tactical management. An intense single-player experience, FATAL ERROR brings you into an abstract world of limitless potential…and lurking dangers.
"Another construct once told me that our purpose is to provide answers. Sadly, the answer this time may very well end our purpose." – Tactical Artificial Intelligence Defender (TAC-AID)
Since cycles immemorial, the Mainframe has defined the existence of the Motherboard and her faithful digital constructs. Now, a sinister viral invasion has begun. As the Mainframe falls under siege, the Motherboard activates an untested yet powerful anti-virus construct: you.
- Two unique sides: Anti-Virus and Virus
- Dozens of units and structures
- Multi-tiered research tech trees
- Engaging narrative and single-player campaign
- Skirmish mode with multiple maps
- Adjustable A.I. difficulty and team composition
- Full-fledged map editor for countless custom maps
- Nostalgic retro-style graphics