- CNY 22
- Mesmerize Games
There is a great big wacky rainbow world out there in the universe, and Shooti—our spaceship-shaped friend and hero— must travel through it all to finally come back home! In a psychedelic starway filled with aliens, treasure, heroes and all sorts of fluffy friends, our hero will valiantly clash, jump and roll, with the choice to either avoid incoming danger, or dutifully bring on justice by laser gun. Will you help Shooti survive in this crazy scrolling highway of oncoming traffic, space debris and technicolor lunacy? We wish you the best luck on your voyage thru the stars!
Mesmerize Games proudly presents RetroShooti, a space dreams shoot ’em up game by all-purpose artist and game designer Kid MarsCat☆, featuring an original chiptunes soundtrack by her project Lucca, and all kinds of cute funny small creatures and evil foes, all drawn in an unique goofy pixel art style — a cross between early arcade graphics and wacky doodles and cartoons!
- More than 22 levels (40 in the final game!)
- More than 8 bosses (16 in the final game!)
- 16 power-ups, more than 72 different enemies, and so much more!
- Local multiplayer with up to four players, in both Co-op and Vs. mode!
- More than 30 songs by chiptunes artist Lucca + in-game music player!
- Unlockables, achievements, and all sorts of trinkets to collect!
- 7+ additional game modes, featuring new challenges and unique gameplay!
- Player customization with hats, cats, dogs and colors!
- Too much more ridiculousness to even be able to list it here!