PowerNap: Ultimate Game Updater
Are you tired of opening up a game after a long day, just to get hit with a giant patch?Consoles aut
- Tasty Delicious Games
Are you tired of opening up a game after a long day, just to get hit with a giant patch?
Consoles automatically update their games while you sleep. Why doesn’t your PC?
PowerNap Can Automatically:
- Wake up your computer at a set time every night.
- Open all of your game launchers (Steam, Battlenet, Epic, Origin, etc).
- Detect when your updates are done.
- Close your game launchers and put your PC back to sleep.
The Ultimate Uploader
Web browsers don’t keep your PC awake while you upload large files to YouTube, Dropbox, Google Drive, and more. This can be incredibly disruptive if you want to perform large uploads while AFK. Using PowerNap, you can instantly sleep your displays, and then set your PC to go to sleep after your uploads are complete.
- PowerNap detects when your updates are done by analyzing your PC’s network and disk activity.
- Manually PowerNap your PC any time you have a big upload or download to do before going AFK.
- Automatically PowerNap your PC every day while you’re sleeping or at work.
- Eight different options for what to do when your uploads/downloads are complete, such as sleeping, shutting down, or closing your game launchers.
- "After-Nap Reports" and live graphs help you make sure that PowerNap is working as intended.
- Supports any kind of uploads or downloads, including torrents.
- In-depth controls let you fully customize how PowerNap works.