#Snake2 DX: Reawakening
- CNY 37
- Ultimate Walrus
#Snake2 DX: Reawakening is a fan-made sequel to the classic arcade game, "Snake." It aims to fulfill the huge potential of the first game, while remaining true to its core mechanics (just like what "Pac Man 2: The New Adventures" did for Pac-Man)! As you would expect, #Snake2 is an explosive, balls-to-the-wall bullet hell shooter with novel shooting mechanics. It was originally prototyped in the 2012 Global Game Jam, when its insanity earned it a Kotaku feature.
Bullet hell insanity
#Snake2 merges unorthodox, technical, soul-crushing bullet hell difficulty with that classic "Snake" tail-growing family fun we all know and love. Careening through the city at high speed, you will need to grow Snake and maneuver his tail-hand into grabbing machine guns and punching helicopters. All this culminates in a tense showdown with Snake’s father, the all-powerful Butt King. Combine this with a high-octane, bass-heavy Buttstep soundtrack by Virt (Jake Kaufman) and you get the frenzied, chaotic adrenaline rush fever dream that Snake was always meant to be.
- Normal mode is a mode any average person could beat. If you can’t, what’s wrong with you?
- Savage mode leaves even genre veterans bleary-eyed and shell shocked.
- Failass mode helps even total scrubs feel like they accomplished something. So easy, a baby could do it.
- Classic mode brings back that classic Snake fun of having your own tail hurt you.
- Retro mode lets you play the original Snake game at the same time, for double the fun!
Crude humor, cartoon blood, partial nudity. You can stick your hand into a giant butt in this game.