- origamihero games
Starlight Alliance is an Action RPG featuring two playable characters. Together, they travel through space in hopes of finding a way to save a dying planet earth.
Something is very wrong in the sky cities far above planet earth’s surface. As the fully automated systems slowly fail and everything crumbles, there might be something a mechanic and an ex-cop can do to avoid a potential societal collapse. Luckily for them, this involves a lot of shooting and punching drones, androids and robots – a perfect fit for their combined skills. However, the truth hidden on earth’s nearly dead surface is quite devastating. Saving earth will involve travelling through the dark and cold nothing that is space. The trash robots are kind of cool, though.
Play this game if you…
…like action RPGs, 3rd person shooting/punching, fast action, character development (skills/stats/levels), exploring, solving puzzles, dystopian settings or shooting these annyoing leaky drones with their big eyeballs that tell you to get back to work.
- Colorful graphics with a light toon touch depicting a somewhat dystopian and dark future
- An original soundtrack with light chiptune touches
- Two playable characters switchable at any time
- Fastpaced combat, two styles – shoot or punch! See what works best for the different enemy types
- Light bullet hell leanings and counterable shots
- Shooting doesn’t require precision thanks to an aim helper – stay mobile without worrying about aiming!
- Play with arrow keys/WASD and mouse only, or use a gamepad to get a more console-like experience
- Light puzzles involving different mechanics like item usage, jumping, shooting or warping
- Many boss battles or special fights
- Experience and level system
- Learnable and upgradeable skills
- Custom stats upgrades
- Equipment and inventory system
- Craft new items with materials and get better armor, shields and weapons
- A simple quest system to keep track of things
- Side quests
- Local fast travel
- Varied and often strange locations on earth and in space
- Optional more open areas if you like exploring – and there’s valuable stuff out there to find!
- About 15 hours of gameplay